This post was most recently updated on November 12th, 2017
Hey, thanks for stopping by.
So you want to write for BloggersCloud? Let me tell you took a very good decision for us. But before you submit the post please go through this page till the end.
Note: If you are planning to avoid the guidelines and directly pitch us, we will anyway know it and your pitch will be sent to the trash can. So take this seriously.
We gladly welcome the participation of passionate, innovative and original writers on our blog to share their expertise and practical knowledge.
What should I write about?
At BloggersCloud we cover topics like Blogging, Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Link Building, and WordPress. Make sure you have something unique to write across these topics.
How long should my post be?
We encourage minimum 1000 word detailed article. Although we’re not very strict about this, we do recommend all writers to create rather extensive articles. This ensures both a proper coverage of the chosen topic and a good response from our audience.
You can submit your article in Rich Text Format, Google Doc, or Word file.
Will my post be edited after submission?
We do own the rights to edit your post such as grammatical mistakes, or if the article is not fit for BloggersCloud.
How will I know whether or not my post is published?
Once your post is published you’ll receive an email from our team that your post is scheduled for publishing.
What else I need to keep in mind?
- Copied content will be rejected directly. We have tools to detect that so don’t act smart we know everything.
- Images used in your article should be 100% owned by you. If it’s some third-party image don’t forget to give credits.
- Don’t spam on our email. We will anyway reply in 24Hr.
- If the post is not according to our standards it might get rejected even after submission.
- We ask that all guest bloggers stop by for a few days and reply to comments on their posts. We also require an email with an avatar so your photo will appear in your bio. (It’s must!)
- Any link that is useless or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional, but you are welcome to include a backlink in your bio.
For the request to Guest Blog fill the contact form below.
Thank you for reading till the end. We look forward to featuring your article on BloggersCloud.