Being a social media marketer myself, I know how hard it can be to manage everything from creating content to publishing, checking analytics, and reporting.
How do you guys keep up on top of all the social media handles?
Fortunately, there are thousands of social media scheduling and mentioning tools that will help you automate your job and chill on a beach while all your content will be posted consistently on all the social channels.
But, out of these tough competition of available tools in the market how will you figure out which tools are worth your money and why?
This post will help you snatch your answer. Because in this article, I’ll share the top 21 best social media scheduling tools that will help every social media marketer living on planet earth.
So let’s beginnnnn 😛
- 25 Best Social Media Mentioning & Scheduling Tools
- #1. Awario
- #2. Buffer
- #3. Crowdfire
- #4. BrandWatch
- #5. HootSuite
- #6. TweetDeck
- #7. SproutSocial
- #8. Zoho Social
- #9. Sendible
- #10. Agorapulse
- #11. Brand24
- #12. TailWind
- #13. CoSchedule
- #14. SocialPilot
- #15. Brandmentions
- #16. SocialOomph
- #17. MavSocial
- #18. Friends+Me
- #19. Postfity
- #20. Everypost
- #21. MeetEdgar
25 Best Social Media Mentioning & Scheduling Tools
I have divided all the tools into 3 parts.
- Short information about the tool
- Best features and how it solves your problems.
- Price (Free or Paid)
Awario is a social media mentioning tool, and it’s also my personal favourite as I use it in my day-to-day life. With Awario you can you get non stop social media mentioning of your brand right into your inbox. Moreover, it supports all languages so you can get mentions in your native language which is super cool. 😀
- The software is mobile friendly so now you don’t need laptop or computer all the time when you travel. You can also check everything on your cell phone.
- The Negative Keyword feature from Awario helps you to restrict mentions from all the keywords which you don’t want any mentions from.
- You get mentions on Facebook, Google+ Twitter, YouTube, websites, and blogs.
- Once you add the keyword you want to monitor, you start getting daily fresh emails from Awario right to your inbox.
Pricing: $29, $89, $299 per month (14-day free trial)
Buffer is an industry standard software when it comes to social media scheduling tools. The tool is made with a minimalistic design yet it’s super sturdy. You’ll fall in love with the User Interface (UI) of this tool. Moreover, you can add all your social media accounts in one buffer account and push content by scheduling your posts through Buffer.
- One of the best Social Media scheduling tool present in the market right now that supports all the social media handles at one place making our lives comfortable.
- You can schedule multiple posts in the buffer queue for multiple social media accounts.
- Buffer for Instagram is a special integration which helps you operate your Instagram account like a ninja by auto-posting and setting reminders to post videos and stories.
- With the inbuilt analytics, you can check which of your posts are performing better and which all are failing horribly. Thus making a better social media strategy.
- With the Buffer browser extension, you can save whatever and whenever you like to schedule it in your account later.
Pricing: Free, $15, $99, $199, $399 per month (14-day free trial)
If you use Twitter and Instagram more than any other social media apps, then Crowdfire is a God served to you. With Crowdfire you can directly follow, unfollow people on Twitter within the app. You can see who all are following you back and who is cheating on you by not following. The application is a cloud-based web app. However, it also has support for iOS and Android.
- The tool has a scheduler and a viral hashtag tool explicitly built for Instagram to drive growth on your IG handle by driving targeted followers.
- You can create Direct Messages (DMs) for Twitter and send them whenever someone new follows you. Everything works on autopilot.
- For local business owners, you can search your prospects with a Crowdfire inbuilt keyword search tool.
- You can directly copy your competitor’s followers with CF. That way you’ll start gaining good and loyal followers which are healthy for your business and brand.
Pricing: Free, $4.99, $7.99, $33.32 per month
As the name suggests BrandWatch is a brand monitoring tool designed for business who keep track of what people are talking about their business. With real-time tracking, you get email alerts when any conversation happens on the web regarding your business. All you need to do is feed in the URL and the keyword which you want to monitor and let BrandWatch do the job for you.
- With over 50+ filters that you get with BrandWatch, you can get access to the data that you need.
- It also comes with powerful segmentation with which you can add various rules and get customised data which can help you make future strategies better.
- You can also monitor about the negative, positive or neutral sentiments that people speak about your brand.
Pricing: Price is not specified clearly on their official website.
HootSuite is best for medium to large sized businesses who are looking to scale up their social media game with automation. You can connect up to 35 social platform accounts under one Hootsuite account. The best part about this tool is you can schedule and monitor with this standalone tool, so need to spend extra money.
- If you find it difficult to come with impressive and engaging content every day you can use Hootsuite content curation feature to quickly find and share content that’s already viral.
- If there’s any suspicious activity happening in your account you get an alert directly to your email to help keep safe your account.
- You can add multiple team members to one HootSuite account so that they can help you with the project.
- HootSuite supports integration with over 250+ applications which can take the automation to a whole new level.
Pricing: $29, &$129, $599 and an enterprise plan (30-day free trial)
TweetDeck is a free tool to manage unlimited Twitter accounts. It’s a reliable tool that can help you schedule Twitter posts, gives real-time tracking, and organise your account. Twitter officially developed this tool. It’s the most popular and handy Twitter application available in the market right now.
- The main feature of this tool is scheduling multiple tweets for your Twitter account.
- You can also manage multiple lists with the List Management features available in TweetDeck.
- You can directly create and embed Tweets from the TweetDeck dashboard.
Sproutsocial is a powerful social media software built to make your social media management easy. It comes with compelling features that a lot of other social media tools are lacking like the smart inbox which helps you handle all the messages from various social platforms under one dashboard. On top of that, it has a super powerful built-in analytics that gives you everything starting from Facebook page performance to trending reports that help you take data seriously.
- Sprout Social also has a CRM that helps you in nurturing leads and provide great customer experience.
- The tool has a bit.ly link integration so that the users can track and monitor the engagement on each post.
- With the Team Collaboration feature you can add multiple members that can share content in the same project. Moreover, you can also assign them various roles.
- The tools have a mobile-friendly app which helps you in publishing and scheduling content from the app itself.
Pricing: $99, $149, $249 per month (30-day free trial)
#8. Zoho Social
Zoho Social is a tool designed for all the entrepreneur and small business owners who are just starting out with social media marketing and want to scale their business. Furthermore, the tool doesn’t stop there it also has big plans for large social media agencies. You get a bulk scheduler to schedule multiple posts on all your social handles. The best feature is you get a publishing calendar which can help you visualise what content is coming up in the next days.
- You get various integration available in the tool like Facebook Lead Ads integration and Zoho CRM Integration to target prospects who are engaging with your content.
- Zoho Social also supports live brand mentioning so that you can check within the tool what people are talking about your brand on the web.
- Get a unified inbox under one tool with Zoho Social with which you can filter according to the platform and turn that prospects into leads.
- Collaborate with multiple team members.
Pricing: $8.33, $41.66, $83.33, $125 per month
When it comes to awesome features, Sendible leaves everyone behind. Sendible is also a social media scheduling tool. However, it has a lot many different and impressive features that no other tools have on the market. The tool is not cheap compared to others on the list, but it’s completely worth the money for what they are offering.
- A dedicated Instagram automation app to take your Instagram engagement to a whole new level.
- With Sendible you can not only schedule posts but can also schedule videos which will help you connect with the prospects in a more personal way.
- With the client connect feature now your client can directly connect to the project without even accessing your dashboard.
- Integrations with Slack, Majestic SEO, Medium, and Snip.ly to make your life easy as a social media marketer.
Pricing: $29, $99, $199, $299 per month (30-day free trial)
Agorapulse is a simplified way of connecting your customer via social media. It’s a one-stop solution for all your social media marketing needs. The tool has support for all the major social platforms. Furthermore, it has some advanced features like the ability to customize your posts on every social media channel. The tool is for small business owners and even for large agencies who are handling hundreds of social media clients.
- Inbox Zero: You can reply to all your messages from multiple social handles under one dashboard.
- Best Tweets on Auto Repost: You can tell Agora which tweets to auto repeat and for how long. It will then do the work for you.
- Spam Rules: You can set rules and add keywords so that people who messages you contain that keyword will directly land to spam.
- You can directly comment on all your Facebook & Instagram Ads from the Agorapulse dashboard.
Pricing: $39, $79, $159, $239 per month (Free trial included)
Brand24 is a powerful social media monitoring tool which helps you keep up-to-date on what people are talking about your brand. It gives you discussion volume charts; mention feeds to find out what people are talking about your brand and take action in real time. The tool is perfect for all the big brands who care about their brand on social media.
- Filtering: You can narrow down the most important mentions of cutting through all the BS.
- Data Exporting: Collect your data and keep it in one place with the powerful Data Exporting feature and use it again whenever needed.
- Quick Alerts: Get a notification within minutes whenever someone talks about your brand online.
Pricing: $49, $99, $399 per month (Free trial available)
Tailwind is specifically designed for bloggers and small business owners to help them with their social media campaigns. As a blogger or SMB people always search to automate their tasks. Tailwind is the best social media scheduling tools for Instagram and Pinterest. Moreover, it also has the monitoring feature, so you get everything in one tool at one price. Pretty cool, huh?
- Measure your progress with the built-in power analytics to track your growth.
- You get suggested content to experiment with various content formats and see what works for you.
- You can schedule your post and let Tailwind post it on the best time of the day to get the highest engagement possible.
- Collaborate with your team members and collectively handle the project.
Price: $9, $799, Enterprise plan per month (Free trial available)
CoSchedule is the No. 1 project management, content organization, and social media scheduling tool. It’s a complete suite for all the social media marketers out there. The tool comes with plenty of features which can help you and your team to automate all your social channels.
- With the bulk upload feature, you can quickly upload hundreds of social media posts in advance. (A lot of tools are missing this feature)
- Repromote your evergreen content again and again with the ReQueue feature.
- Let the tool’s algorithm decide the best time of the day and automatically post on all social media channels.
- Run an audit by pinpointing different metrics and check whether you are generating positive ROI or not.
Pricing: $60, $300, $1200 per month (Free trial available)
If you are someone who doesn’t like to manage same work for multiple platforms then SocialPilot is made for you. You can connect 50+ social media accounts under one unified dashboard to manage all your social handles. The tool is made both for individual bloggers and for big agencies.
- Collaborate with your team members and collectively handle the projects.
- Get evergreen content delivered right to your account all you need to do is schedule it.
- Improve your overall social media performance with the powerful built-in SocialPilot analytics.
- Visualize all your content with the SocialPilot calendar and see what’s coming next.
- Upload up to 500 posts in bulk and relax for the whole year.
Pricing: $100, $300, $500, $1000 (Free trial available)
Silently spy on your competitors without them even knowing it with BrandMentions. With BM you can check where all your competitors have expanded their brand and then copy the exact same strategy and make it much better to outrank them. You can also check the overall reputation of your brand on the web with instant notifications right to your inbox.
- Analyze the top players in your industry and see what they are doing to step up their game.
- Find your competitors weakness and take full advantage of it.
- Outrank your competitors by following their same strategy in a better way.
- With real-time data, you can identify opportunities that your competitors are missing.
Pricing: $49, $79, $299 per month (Free trial available)
The tool is made to boost your productivity instead of manually posting on social media. Let SocialOomph handle everything on behalf of you. The tool is packed with unlimited exciting features to discuss. Moreover, it has all the basic features included in the free version, best for individual bloggers and SMBs. However, if you want more extra features than you need to upgrade to their paid plan.
- Track Keywords
- Schedule Tweets
- Dld.bz URL Shortening
- Use up to five Twitter accounts.
Do note that the free features are available only on Twitter for Facebook, Pinterest, and Linkedin you need to go for the paid plan.
Pricing: Free, $17.97 per month (7-day free trial)
Manage all your social platforms with one easy to use platform MavSocial. It’s a social management platform to drive traffic, increase engagement, and track performance all under one roof. Mavsocial mission is “Create once, Publish many”.
- Content Curation to discover manage and post the best performing content.
- Schedule, Automate and Forget. 😛
- Engage with your prospects via direct message within MavSocial.
- Get real-time reports to watch all your data points.
- Collaborate & Manage with your team members.
Pricing: Free, $19, $78, $199, $499 per month (Free trial available)
Publish at the best time of the day automatically with Friends+Me and get the highest engagement on all your social media posts. Because sharing is caring. The tool is cheaper compared to the other tools in the list and also powerful at the same time. It’s a goldmine for all the marketers and SMBs out there.
- Schedule your social media content on all the social media platforms. You can choose between publish now or publish it later.
- A dedicated mobile application supported in iOS and Android to help you work from anywhere.
- Browser extensions to save content anywhere from the web.
- Bulk scheduling with a single click.
Pricing: Free, $7. $24, $49, $215 per month (Free trial available)
Manage your social media with the powerful post scheduler by postfity. This a freemium tool, you get 5 social accounts and 10 pending posts in the free account. With Postfity you can directly schedule your posts on Instagram as well. You save a lot of time by using it especially when you are out of time.
- Manage up to 200 accounts in one space.
- Real-time tracking
- You get access to advanced analytics with their paid plans.
- Schedule posts for the entire week or month and never worry about it again.
Pricing: Free, $8, $15, $49 per month
With Everypost you can make your social publishing simplified. It has everything that a social media marketer is looking for a tool. The tool is neither cheap nor super expensive any SMB, and large agencies can afford it.
- With the content curation feature, you can get the evergreen content right into your dashboard.
- Customize posts for all social media platforms.
- Collaborate with team members and start working together.
- Scheduling and publishing are made super easy with Everypost.
Pricing: Free, $9.99, $29.99 $49.99 $99.99 per month
Meetedgar was created in 2014 to solve the biggest gap in the market that is social media management. The main purpose of the tool is to help you manage multiple accounts efficiently and consistently.
- Schedule unlimited content in the Edgar library.
- Shorten links and track the link clicks and engagement.
- Edgar browser extension will help you collect images from the web.
- Auto-expiring content will help you stop the post after a certain period.
Pricing: $49 per month
That was my top picks of the list. I haven’t used all the tools but did my proper research before including them in the list. From the list, I use Awario for monitoring and Crowdfire for scheduling and Buffer sometimes to schedule.
If you liked the article don’t forget to give it a big fat thumbs up by sharing it with your lovely friends. I’ll see you in my next post. See you soon mate 😛
Get my personal tips on how to write content like a PRO!